Before your cupping treatment we recommend you some hijama precautions:
First at least 2 to 3 hours before you come at hospital for hijama treatment “Cupping on empty stomach is best”.
There is a cure and blessing in it.
- The person should take bath or shower before hijama.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wear comfortable cloths.
- Let your therapist know of any medication at Physiotherapy hospital you maybe on.
After Hijama Physiotherapy Hospital May Recommend You
- Hijama marks will go and heals after 2 to 3 days or sometimes it may take more than 2 weeks.
- You may apply olive oil or black seed oil on the body part you have hijama.
- You must avoid marital relations for 24 hours after your hijama session.
- Drink a lot of water to help detox your body.
- Water may remove all unwanted toxins.
- Avoid eating meat and dairy for 24 hours.
- Use olive or dark seed oil on the parts near you have hijama will help you in healing and sooth any itchiness or irritation.
- Take shower without using soaps and shower gel on the areas that have been cupped.
Benefits of Hijama
When the weather becomes extremely hot, seek aid in hijama. Do not allow your blood to boil that. We directed you to cupping to extract the septic matter is an ailment was a result of hot temperament and if the ailment was the result of a cold temperament. The hijama precautions we discussed above will be very beneficial for you.
Upon the Arrival
Physiotherapy hospital is best place for hijama in Lahore, with focus on providing you comfort, privacy and professionalism by our certified and expert physiotherapist doctors. We care for you that is why we guide you for hijama precautions. There are many hijama centers in Lahore but you should prefer Physiotherapy hospital because we have Chinese experienced doctors for you for best hijama treatment with the guidline of hijama precautions.