Hijama Benefits (Cupping Therapy)
If you know or don’t but hijama is a very old technique of bloodletting from more than 100 years. Doctors at Zaib hospital use hijama for many diseases. However Chinese seems to have done a leading role in using this hijama technique to treat many diseases. The Arabs have adopted it as a much-stressed Sunnah of our beloved prophet SAW. The Europeans were also doing hijama (cupping) for the cure of many diseases. The difference between Muslims and others from other countries in doing hijama was not well unknown since the believers of Islam were more interested to do hijama because they find it as the Sunnah of prophet SAW, without questioning about anything while the other were doing it as a pure medical hijama benefits.
The first and most important hijama benefits for the believers is to get reward both as heavenly and worldly. After the following a stressed Sunnah of the prophet SAW. Not only Sunnah it is also command by Allah, as our prophet SAW tell us the hijama benefits.
In Medical Terms
When we look at the blood clotting technique from worldly perspective, we can find many hijama benefits.
- According to researches and studies hijama promotes the flow of energy in the blood.
- Hijama removes toxins and harmful substances from blood.
- It open or simple the flow of blood, that is the reason of many diseases.
- Hijama removes waste materials blood.
- It helps fastens recovery time.
- From hijama people recover from diseases faster.
- It helps to prevent from many diseases.
- Hijama benefits to those people who are under some magic spell or who are under influence of some evil beings.
- Hijama has no side effects if it performs properly and according to hijama precautions. Our experts and doctors providing hijama in Lahore at Physiotherapy hospital. Around 70% diseases and disorders are caused due to the blood blockage at specific part which can be cured with hijama.
- Our body get sick and our organs fail to work properly due to the blood who circulates loaded with toxins and other impurities.
- Other hijama benefits are that it removes the toxins and waste materials from blood and be a healthy and properly functioning body.
In Islamic Terms
As now you know about hijama benefits let us tell you more about it in hadith that are enough to explain that importance of hijama:
- “Indeed in hijama there is a cure”. – (saheeh Muslim)
- “Indeed the best of remedies you have is hijama”. – (Saheeh Al Bukhari)
- “Hijama is most beneficial procedure for human beings to cure themselves”. – (Saheeh Al Bukhari and Saheeh Al Muslim)
- “Oh Mohammad SAW, order your ummah with hijama”. – (Saheeh, Sunan Tirimdhi)
- “Prophet SAW is reported to have hijama on his head for migraine, on his foot after a sprain, on his neck, on his hip for hip pain and between his shoulders”. – (Abu Dawud and Ahmed)
- “The best medicine which give you cure is cupping, or it is one of your medicines”. – (Bukhari: 5371)
- “If there is anything which is best to be used as a remedy then it is hijama”. – (Sunan Abu Dawud, Sunan Ibn e Majah)