[ Knee Pain Treatment ] Causes and Symptoms
Knee pain is a very common issue which affects people of all ages. Medical conditions which include infections, gout and arthritis also causes knee pain. Knee pain may be the result of any damage, such as a torn cartilage or ruptured ligament. Some types of minor knee pain respond well to self-care methods. Knee braces and physical therapy also can help relieve pain. In some cases, however, your knee may require surgical repair for knee pain treatment.
Knee Pain Symptoms
The severity and location of knee pain may vary, depending on the cause of the problem. Symptoms and that sometimes accompany knee pain include:
- Redness and warmth to the touch
- Popping or crunching noises
- Swelling and stiffness
- Weakness or instability
- Inability to fully straighten the knee
Call your specialist if you:
- Are unable to fully extend or flex your knee
- Can’t bear weight on your knee
- Have marked knee swelling
- Have a fever, in addition to redness, pain and swelling in your knee
- Feel as if your knee is unstable or your knee “gives out”
- See an obvious deformity in your leg or knee
Some sections of mechanical problems that can cause knee pain include: Iliotibial band syndrome: This occurs when the tough band of tissue, which extends from the outside of your hip to the outside of your knee becomes so tight that it rubs against the outer portion of your femur. Distance runners are particularly susceptible to iliotibial band syndrome.
Loose body: Sometimes a relapse or injury of cartilage or bone can cause a piece of bone to break off and float in the joint space. This may not create any complications unless the loose body interferes with knee joint movement, in which case the effect is something like a pencil caught in a door hinge.
Dislocated kneecap: This occurs when the triangular bone which covers the front of your knee slips out of place, normally to the outside of your knee. In some cases, the kneecap may stay displaced and you will be able to see the displacement.
Hip or foot pain: If you have hip or foot pain, you may change the way you walk to spare these tender joints. But this altered gait can place more pressure on your knee joint. In many cases, problems in the foot or hip can refer pain to the knee.
Knee Pain Diagnosis | Knee Pain Treatment
During the physical exam, your doctor is likely to:
- Check to see how far you can move your lower leg in different directions
- Inspect your knee for swelling, pain, tenderness, warmth and visible bruising
- Push on or pull the joint to assess the integrity of the structures in your knee
Knee Pain Treatment in ZhongBa Hospital
Knee pain treatment is best provided at ZhongBa hospital Lahore. There are Chinese physiotherapist who provides Chinese traditional services. For more information about knee pain treatment visit our pain hospital, you can also call us 03171172688 or live chat with our experts…!