[ Shoulder Pain Treatment ] Causes and Diagnosis
The shoulders has versatile and wide range of movements. When there is something wrong with our shoulders, it creates difficulty in the ability and performance of freely moving joints of the shoulder as well as causes discomfort and pain. So, shoulder pain treatment is needed immediately. There is a ball and socket joint which has three main bones of shoulder named clavicle (Collarbone), the humerus which is a long arm bone and the last scapula. These joints are shock absorbed by a single layer of cartilage. There are two basic joints. The clavicle and the acromiovlavicular joints that are located between highest points of the scapula.
The glenohumeral joint contain ball-socket and outer edge of scapula. This is regarded as shoulder joint. The shoulder joint is the most mobile joint as compared to others. It moves shoulder backward or forward. It permits the arm to move in a circular direction, move down and up from the body. Shoulders get their range of movement from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff contains four tendons. Tendons are the nerves that connect muscles to bone. It may be difficult to lift your arm overhead if the tendons around the rotator cuff are swollen or damage and shoulder pain treatment.
Frozen Shoulder Pain Causes and Symptoms
You can damage your shoulder by performing manual playing sports, labor or even by repetitive movement. Many diseases can bring about pain which moves towards the shoulder. These include diseases of the heart, liver, gallbladder or cervical spine of the neck. You may likely to have difficulty with shoulder as you grow older. This pain is more common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surround the shoulder, which tend to degenerate with age. In many circumstances, you can do shoulder pain treatment at home. However, medications, physical therapy or surgery may also be necessary.
Diagnosis of Shoulder Pain | Shoulder Pain Treatment
Your clinician will want to find out the key cause of your shoulder pain. They’ll get a history and do a physical checkup. They’ll feel for swelling and tenderness. They will also assess your range of movements and joint stability. Imaging tests, such as an MRI or X-ray, can produce detailed investigation of your shoulder to help with the shoulder pain treatment. Your specialist may also ask questions to control the cause. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Does the pain move to other areas of your body?
- Has it been red, hot, or swollen?
- Does it hurt when you’re not moving?
- Did this pain begin suddenly? If so, what were you doing?
- Does it hurt more when you move in certain ways?
- Is the pain in one shoulder or both?
- Can you pinpoint the area of pain?
- Is it a sharp pain or a dull ache?
- What makes it worse and what makes it better?
- Does it keep you awake at night?
- Have you had to limit your activities because of your shoulder?
- After a bout of tendinitis, performing simple range-of-movement exercises every day can keep you from getting frozen shoulder.
- Simple shoulder movements can help stretch and strengthen muscles. A physiotherapist in Lahore or occupational therapist can show you how to do them properly.
- If you’ve had previous issues with your shoulders, use ice for 15 minutes after exercising to prevent future injuries.
Shoulder Pain Treatment in Lahore at Physiotherapy Hospital
Chinese Specialist doctors providing best shoulder pain treatment at Physiotherapy Hospital Lahore. All staff are Qualified and experienced. If you want any other info about shoulder pain treatment then you can call us 03171172688 or live chat with our experts…!